Alternative views on Education from Rudolf Steiner philosophy
The revolution in Education started a while ago and include Rudolf Steiner perspectives.
Marianne Lehmann Pedersen is an ex-teacher from a Waldorf school in Denmark. She shares how the school sees children as spirits and teachers as their guardian angels.
In this interview, we discuss:
- How to bring spirituality to children without being religious by honouring their inner development through rituals that give food for the soul and help the child discover who they are within.
- How children are acknowledged for who they are following the four temperaments concept.
- Another type of community where children can blossom
- Discipline perspectives that are loving and how to help handle conflicts
- How learning is a living experience where a seed is planted and blossoms into a beautiful tree of knowledge.
Join us every month in our free conversations among teachers at the Teachers Round-Table at The School of Happiness. ( see our events tab).