Gathering parents to create a community for children
In this meeting we discuss options to get together parents and start your own learning space.
Are you looking for a new way to raise and educate your children, a more holistic, caring and heart-based approach?
All you know is that you DO NOT want to send your children back to the Traditional Education System.
You want a different learning environment for them and yet you do not know where to start, how to get organised?
In these Sunday gatherings, we offer an open interactive conversation, brainstorm solutions and implement them in our day to day life with effective actions.
In this session, we talk about:
- ways to teach children outside
- how to get trained to lead your own school.
The School of Happiness offers guidance for parents who are starting their own learning community. We meet online with the adults who will be opening the learning space. Our team gets together with you to help you understand children, create connection with them, foster a foundation for respect and effective communication so that the day can run smoothly and adults ( as well as children!) can learn to lead with understanding, love and compassion.
Connect here for a free consultation: https://www.the-school-of-happiness.org/contact
Join us in our next conversation as we explore various topics:
- what are your needs and desires around education?
- where and how do you find families and teachers who share the same vision?
- where is the learning space?
- pros and cons of online teaching
- how do we build a new community?
- listening to our children and offering them what they need
and much more...
Contact us to participate: https://www.the-school-of-happiness.org/contact